Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2012.
when we beat them in the regular season and the playoffs. come on man!!!
Still all the way ... I think he will be better than the DTs taken in the 1st.
good point haha
I'm dreaming Upshaw falls to us but that won't happen. If Still, Thompson, Curry, and Konz are there then I would probably rank them....
We can go Center in the 3rd or 4th. Still would be the pick.
For the heck of it, here's my 2nd Round Mock. Mostly done based on need. I don't think Jenkins will actually fall that far, someone will trade up to get him. Unlikely Branch falls that far but I could see it happening.
33: Rams - Rueben Randle, WR
34. Colts - Coby Fleener, TE
35. Ravens - Cordy Glenn, OG
36. Broncos - Courtney Upshaw, DE
37. Browns - Stephen Hill, WR
38. Jaguars - Andre Branch, DE
39. Rams - Mike Adams, OG
40. Panthers - Jerel Worthy, DT
41. Bills - Lavonte David, LB
42. Dolphins - Alshon Jeffrey, WR
43. Seahawks - Amini Silitalo, OG
44. Chiefs - Peter Konz, C
45. Rams - Zach Brown, LB
46. Eagles - Bobby Massie, OT
47. Jets - Mohamed Sanu, WR
48. Patriots - Janoris Jenkins, CB
49. Chargers - Trumaine Johnson, CB
50. Bears - Jonathan Martin, OT
51. Eagles - Mychal Kendricks, LB
52. Titans - Devon Still, DT
53. Bengals - Vinny Curry, DE
54. Lions - Brandon Boykin, CB
55. Falcons - Ronnel Lewis, LB
56. Steelers - Orson Charles, TE
57. Broncos - Nick Toon, WR
58. Texans - Sean Spence, LB
59. Packers - Jayron Hosley, CB
60. Ravens - Alameda Ta'amu, DT
61. 49ers - Jared Crick, DE
62. Patriots - Brandon Taylor, FS
63. Giants - Kendall Reyes, DT
So I have Brandon Thompson, Mike Martin, Derek Wolfe & Billy Winn falling to the 3rd.. Doubt all of those fall though..Also good pass rushers like Tyrone Crawford, Cam Johnson, Jake Bequette and Trevor Guyton can be had later..Bobby Wagner is the best LB to fall..
Also good DB's such as Casey Hayward, Josh Robinson, Jamell Fleming, Dwight Bentley and Alfonso Dennard..
I'm even more excited about tonight.
The only way I'd up for taking Konz is if we get a written agreement that Mike Martin will be there for us in the third, not gonna happen so we need D-line.
In that order
J.Jenkins would be a good grab as well though, the guy is a flat out baller.
Yea I'm more excited for the 2nd round than I was the 1st.
I'll be happy with any of those..hopefully one falls to us
What if Konz, Still, Worthy, Upshaw and Curry are all gone but Jenkins is on the board, should we take him?
I am glad I am not the only one. We had a handful of guys a wanted in the first and about 10 or more I wanted in the second.