Post-Game Thread Titans 24, Bengals 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Your MVP?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2017.
  1. Orakpo (sack, FF)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mariota (25/44, 1 TD, 315 total offensive yards)

45.8%
  3. Murray (72 total offensive yards, 3 TDs)

44.4%
  4. Morgan (two fumble recoveries)

9.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Its hard to win in the NFL, so you can't leave points on the field.

Dropped TD pass by Matthews and Fumble by Davis were nearly the difference in us being 5-4 right now. Against a better team, either of those plays would've been the difference between a L and a W ...

That being said, Titans pretty much dominated, and the score was a lot closer than What it should have been. But we can't leave points on the field like that against the steelers

2. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Although the play on the field became nonexistent in the 3rd Quarter the stadium was fun yesterday. The crowd was in to the game, and everyone was bringing it when the Defense was on the field.

Titans organization is doing a much better job keeping the fans in the game and really I didn't hear many of the Bengals fans all day, which they didn't have much to cheer for, but still sometimes the opponents fans are louder.

The atmosphere is much improved and hopefully the Titans will continue to string along the wins.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They got loud when they took the lead. The Titans were winning the entire game... until they weren't.

Loved watching them walk out all sad.

I agree with you on the atmosphere. Winning fixes it all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That Mariota INT before the half is what kept this game close. Had we at least got 3 before the half then this game would have a totally different outcome.. Get points before the half and then get the ball to start the 2nd would've been crucial.

That 70 yard AJ Green TD gutted the hell out of me. It's like I've seen that before.

But that last drive was legit. Could've went so sour, but we prevailed with a nicely executed TD winning drive.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Seeing Mariota get chased down from behind was drama, potential fumble and injury. That was close to disaster, but the right play by Marcus.

I was disappointed in the check down to Murray on the TD, and by that I mean it would have been a microcosm of the entire season if he had come up short, running 7 yard routes on 3rd and 8. I never understand it. But it all worked out gloriously. Just feel like it’s low IQ playcalling for it not to at least be a slant route moving toward the goal line. Mariota also looked shaky every drive up until the last one, dancing like happy feet Manning, instead of remaining calm and cool like Brady. But the last drive he did Much better, but mt importantly DELIVERED!

6. BamBamBoogie

BamBamBoogie Starter

Dude interceptions happen. **** happens but is what you do after it that matters! Not tryna get too cliche on your eyore ass bit its true. Stoked to see the effort. But you can look at the glass half empty... remain confused.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No ****, *******.. But why the hell should we celebrate a tackle from our QB?

Stay stocked on seeing Mariota make great tackles after an INT :beerbang:

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

#138 Broken Arrow, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar