Titans 22nd in FOX Sports pre-season power rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Can't possibly be much worse than they have done drafting in the top 3.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

:ha: Ahh, Houston. Where would we be without your monkeyshines?
    I can't fault much of what's said (some of us think Tennessee will do better than predicted, but if it was any other team suffering the same off-season wouldn't we feel the same? Remember how many people thought the Jets would be an easy win last year?), but with Vince at the helm I feel pretty confident that we'll remain steady. Not stellar, but steady.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I didn't hear him say anything that hasn't been said on this board a hundred times. No RBs, no WRs no targets........run Vince run!
    "Questionable draft" We picked Who in the second round? Two 2nd round draft picks spent on RBs and still no starter. He's right.
    They rated the 49ers at #12. Thats a shocker.
    Here's what they said about our brother Cutler;
    "It's the development of Jay Cutler that does the job. I see the second-year man out of Vanderbilt having a breakout season in 2007; the kind that puts him in the league's "superstar" discussion. Cutler really came on toward the end of last season. And with Jake Plummer gone, it's fully his team. Look for a Pro Bowl season, and quite possibly, an MVP year". WOW.

4. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

The top 4 out of 5 are all AFC teams, and I think 7 out of 10 overall.

I have to admit that I am not used to the Colts at the top, I grew up watching some pretty bad football. Jimmy the GM, Ron Meyer, Jeff George, and Manning can't win the big game.

I hate that the media fawns all over the Pats, they are the only team left out of the AFC East that I have nothing but contempt for.

On the other hand, I am glad we're in the AFC South now and enjoy you guys letting me hang out here since my favorite Colts site went **** up with a hacker and lame webmaster who doesn't appear to care any more.

Since this is a power ranking thread, I will offer how I see our division, and where I see it shaking out right now, before any pre-season games or (gasp) injuries.

1) Colts "Hey we won it all, still seems odd to say that. We lost some defensive players, again, but added some fire and youth to our offense"

2) Titans "Not sack riding here, you guys split with us and gump seems to have something more to offer than what I thought he would be. Another Ron Mexico. I also like the coaching staff, Fisher will throw his jock out there if he has to. I remember the game where you started off with an onside, then went for it almost the entire game."

3) Texans "What a crappy owner, and team. But they still have more than the Jags right now and gave up on Carr finally"

4) Jaguars "Gary Coleman better do more than flip people off this year, his days are numbered, and Garrard is a clip board holder that my grandmother could read."

God I wish football would start already!

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Man just think if them crappy Texans were any better they would have swept the Colts last season instead just splitting the season series.

6. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Was that a shot?

Cause I have to think a lurker like yourself could come up with something better?

But I digress, the Texans suck, we are both lucky to have them in our division. They have won one time against the Colts, what's the spread with the Titans?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

twice.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And it just happens to be the last time we played each other Forrest.:moon2:

10. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Well you got me there, you did win the last time we played you. The last time th e Colts played, we won it all.

:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar