Titans 22nd in FOX Sports pre-season power rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

The main reason I posted was b/c of what the guy actually says. If you make it through all of the negative stuff you will get to this wonderful line, "Then again, that quarterback ... well, he's something else."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6897650

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Thank goodness for the Texans, or we'd have no one to kick around...:ha:

Maybe my favorite NFL story this month comes from Houston, where backup running back Samkon Gado requested and was granted some time off from the Texans to prepare for the MCAT exam. How cool. And it's just what this team needs — a doctor!

3. He could have written more than 4 and a half measly lines...

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Well I do agree with this quote.

5. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Cutler for MVP?

6. Hoffa

Of course, if the Texans match the Titans last year win total it would be a new franchise record number for wins in one season, which would mean new banners for Reliant, and rings for the players, books and dvd's for the fans to buy to celebrate a dream season for the Texans.
    Eight wins in one season, stuff Texans dreams are made of...:)

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

He does have the Texans rated pretty low. I imagined they might be ranked 20-22 this year.

The author fails to provide an indepth analysis about the Titans and instead attempts to generalize everything about our organization in four lines without looking into the fine print of what we are doing and attempting to pull off.

8. Hoffa

Maybe he hasn't figured out "The Plan" either.

It is puzzling, so far...

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The plan is to keep saying they have a plan until week 10 comes and goes and brings back our little yellow dot eater with it.. :banned:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao. Yep. The Texans would freak out if they had a great season like 8-8. What would they do drafting out of the top 3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar