Titans 2017 Home and Away Opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think even Mariota's biggest haters will tell you that he's infinitely better than KFC.

KFC's one good year was 08 and that was only because we had an amazing defense with an amazing OL and amazing run game. Put Mariota on that team and we would've been absolutely unstoppable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll be prepared for it. I always am.

But if we do not win the division, Mularkey should be fired. And I actually believe he would be fired if that happened (unless we made it as a wildcard team AND advanced). JRob ain't messing around... I give him almost all of the credit for the quick turnaround.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I

I think we beat the Texans for a very long time. That franchise is about to implode under its own horrible ownership. Obrien is about to quit and take the staff with him. They have no quarterback and n aging damaged defense having their swan song this season. Watt will never be the same if he even plays again.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

You are upset about a win?
    To each their own I guess. I'm pissed off at that loss aginst the jags and him getting his leg broken but that's just me.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yes he did, and most of us on here hope Mariota will us there too someday...notice how I said MOST, because I think there a few on here that would prefer to see Mariota fail just so they can gloat about how right they were.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree...although I think that next year is the first year that we really see what I believe to be our largest detriment to that next step (on field coaching personnel). I just hope that we are as direct at dealing with that (if and when it becomes very evident) as we have been with our other personnel moves since JRob has been around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I think you are mistaken.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When we get a win by luck it concerns me.

#58 GrayGhost1951, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Another ridiculous comment. Luck is part of sports not just football and any coach will tell you that. Plenty of teams have won games by "luck". I'm curious as to what your definition of luck is exactly ?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar