Titans 2014 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

This thread took a turn. o_O

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

A few years ago I was at a bar in Knoxville. Irish themed, attracts an older crowd. Getting late in the night.

Mid 30's 7/10 comes up to our table and jumps in our conversation.

She hangs around for about 45 mins. Flirting. A few more beers go down. She starts telling us about her husband in Afghanistan. He has been over there for like 8 months. Keeps emphasizing this guy is in Afghanistan, ***** we get it he ain't around.

I'd already seen the ring when she sat down.

I settle my bill and I come back to the table. She is sitting in my buddy's lap. Whore.

She invites my buddy back to her hotel room while I have my back turned, she didn't think anyone heard her.

He declines like the good dude he is and I turn around and calmly look her dead in the eye and tell her she is a worthless piece of ****.

She hamsters some nonsense as we walk out. Nobody listens.

Women like that are evil man. Pure freaking evil.

Need story time. Discussion brought back memory. Blood still boils.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Classic goTitans

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That would just be too low. Like one thing to cheat. But if the guy is in ****ing Afghanistan serving. A dude would have to be really low to hit that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Military wives are something else man.

My brother was over there last year and his best friend was over there too.

They got back and all of us met them at the airport. All the other soldier's families/wives/kids were there. Tears. Like you are supposed to do.

My brother's friend gets off the plane expecting his wife to be waiting on him. She wasn't there and he was pissed. Said she would be. Goes back to the house. She ain't there, her stuff was gone.

The ***** had been Skype(ing) him daily up until the the day they flew back like everything was fine and she couldn't wait to see him.

She had left him and started ****ing someone else. Didn't even have the courage to tell the man or face him when he came home from a war zone.

EVIL.

Dude was messed up bad for a long time. My brother about hunted this girl down and killed her.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You are seriously as clueless as they come.

People said the same thing last year and we went 3-1.

And let me break this thing down for you since you lack deep knowledge of the league amongst other things...

Chiefs - They've gotten worse so far in the offseason. Much worse. Three o-linemen gone, McCluster gone, Robinson gone, and probably some others. They've failed to add anyone relevant as well. Keep in mind, we would've beaten them if Reynaud didn't hand them a TD like a douche.

Cowboys - An absolutely atrocious team. No good players on the DL. Their defense was the worst in 2013. It will be the worst again.

Bengals - Another team that has gotten worse. Lost both coordinators and their star DE. Aging corners and an oft-injured young Kirkpatrick (who has been a bust so far). Team ain't that great.

Colts - How many times do I have to say this? Each of the last four games we've faced them (Luck era) we have straight up given games away. Each game was lost by one score. So how is this an automatic L?

All four of those teams have regressed while we have progressed. I know you are too close-minded and trollish to understand, but those are the facts.

Here's another bet I'll offer up... We are 2-2 or better after the first four games. You in?

I keep offering up bets based off of users like you being oh so confident that we will suck or CJ will be elite. You guys talk the talk, but clearly aren't confident to put your money where your mouth is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree man...Just slimy no doubt....I see it at my place of business too. I also see young moms NOT wanting the responsibility of being a parent/wife etc, so they go cheat and wreck the relationship, then say "Things just weren't working out" While they are pumping some other fool that will most likely not be relivent in a short time. Meanwhile, a kid now has a broken home....It's crazy...

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree bro, I live it..My wife and I work and have 2 kids. If we have 1 more, one of us will literally have to stay home thanks to daycare costs being ridiculous etc....That was never the case back when I was raised, and I am only 33 going on 34.

9. The Hammer

Cowboys also had to salary cap dump

10. The Hammer

Maybe we should start an infidelity thread in the section that shall remain nameless. And leave this section for talk about the schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar