Titans 2012 draft by position

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

2. xpmar9x

My guess:

1st - DE
    2nd - DT
    3rd - C
    4th - CB
    5th - WR
    6th - S
    7th - DE

3. Titans1981

Titans1981 Practice Squad

Someone should start a FB thread

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

^^^ YES, I've been asking about FB for a while now. We have to address it. Ahmard better come back. That Quinn guy that filled in for him was half the reason why CJ was so bad at the beginning of the year. Once Ahmard came back, so did the run game.

He is getting old, so I wouldn't be opposed to resigning him and drafting one in the 6th or 7th. Wisconsins fullback is a 5-7 round projection.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

For a FB actually, he's not old. Also, he hasnt been injured much (at all to my knowledge) and has done a real good job with CJ over the years.

Also, due to his military service or the time he served, he started playing later, so while his age might seem 'up there' he is still pretty young.

With regards to resigning him, the team was busy with the first wave of signings and now you will see the team start signing cheaper players like Hall and Bell (2nd wave, not primary players, but important).

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Giving up that much for Coples? No way. If we were talking about a Suh or Peppers like prospect maybe, but Coples is way to risky.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

Coples is a bust waiting to happen.

And we do not need a FB.

FBs are obsolete. No need to telegraph your play with a one dimensional blocker.

8. xpmar9x

We can do 3 things at FB:

Resign Ahmard - He's getting old(er), but will likely accept a small deal
    Start Q Johnson - Didn't show anything last year
    Draft a FB - Top FBs normally go around 5th round

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Let's get an undrafted FA FB. Done deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

That works too, lol.

I kinda want a FB who can do it all, and be a power rusher if needed... like Peyton Hillis (who was a 7th rounder). Not sure who the FB prospects are this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar