Titans' 2011 draft class getting noticed.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I've been talking about this draft class being one of our best. Likely to be a top 5 draft for us.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

maybe our best all time when its all said and done...

4. Clark

I think that falls right on lockers shoulders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Makes it even more exciting when you factor in the chances of having another great draft in April 2012.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

I'm very excited about this years possible rookies. Outside of actual season play, the draft and combine are my two favorite things to watch and pay attention to thru out the year.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If Locker becomes as good as I think he might, then yeah, this will be our best draft ever.

But even if Locker is a bust, there's no doubt that McCarthy, Klug, Casey, and Ayers will all be incredible additions to the Titans.

8. Clark

4/7 is awesome odds. 5/7 is bizarre good. Harper is about to become the number two guy... Looking forward to seeing how he produces... Oh and the 7th round cb cambell has been making good special teams plays.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Oh yeah, Tommie Campbell is a rookie too ain't he? Yeah, I think he's going to be something special as well.

Harper looked incredibly good in the preseason, hopefully with some more opportunities he proves that he's the solid power-runner that we so desperately need.

10. Clark

Yea every time I think about this draft I smile at how well we did. Even if Harper sucks and Campbell never breaks out... This is still one crazy good looking draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar