Titans 2008 regular season schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There will be some games released before 1 p.m. today when it is made official. Please post them here.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Rumor is we play in Detroit for the Thanksgiving day game.

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans 2008 Regular Season Schedule Released

SUMMARY: The 2008 NFL regular season schedule has been announced and the Tennessee Titans will open the season at home against the Jaguars. The Titans will host the Colts on Monday Night Football October 27 and play in Detroit on Thanksgiving Day.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Cool. I see 11-5 depending on what happens in the draft we may go to 12-4.

And 2 nationally televised games..... :jumpropeb

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I'm surprised the packers got 3 monday night games.

6. TitanTeam

TitanTeam Guest

Only one Monday night. Only two prime time games total. What the #%^$.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

They haven't announced the nbc sunday night games have they?

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

All in all I like the look of it. Barring injuries to "key players", I can't see us not making the playoffs with that schedule.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Going to be interesting to see how we deal with playing on thanksgiving. Of all games, we have ten days to rest before playing the browns? Too bad, but at least we have that longer off period before entering the last four weeks. And our bye week isn't early, happy with that.

Sadly, we play the vikings the weekend of my wedding, and with it being a noon game, I'll be in the air while we play. Very sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar