Titans 1st Round Selection (#10): G Chance Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

At this point, you chalk last years decisions up to the fact they tried fixing other areas. This year we went (surprisingly) O heavy.

2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Do any of you ever watch Chiefs game? The holed that line created for Charles were huge. That's with no passing threat. Just wait til CJ has holes to run through. We are going to lead the NFL in rushing. We should be ecstatic!

3. munie

munie Starter

yeah I said the same thing about Ray Rice as well...The line looks great plus Walker is nice in the run game. Next year will be fun.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I just don't buy that at all. Interior line is number one weakness, not even a question. Chance is a guy people are saying could develop into a HOF type of player. That's good value.

Absolutely nothing disrupts an offense more then pressure up the middle. He's here to stop that. He'll be lined up against JJ Watt twice a year also. BS he's not a good pick bc he's a guard.

5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

So DW you would have rather we picked another position I get that but the entire fan base knows how bad our Gaurd play was last year so in a "weak" draft why not fix the spot for ten years. Who else would you have? he was the best player in this draft by most experts and Locker had guys in his face during his drop back all season and he flat out sucked so we have no clue who Locker really is but I do know this when Fitzpatrick has time he is a damn good QB and that's what this pick does it lets us evaluate Locker he will either be good or suck but we will know and now our backup is capable of winning with good o-line play which we now have.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was expecting us to take Warmack, and had no real issue with it because of how poor the projected first round was. I wasn't very excited about it, but was going to deal with it. After hearing how he feels to be here and his overall attitude, I am extremely happy we grabbed this guy. Lets hope Warmack, Schwenke, and LeVitre anchor down the interior of our line for 10 years or more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

When a lineman makes a key block to open a hole and the RB scores or gets a big gain he is directly responsible for that play. If he does so consistently and we win the game because of it than that makes them an impact player. There's a reason RBs always thank their O-lines first and foremost after big games. It's not lip service.It's retarded to think that O-linemen aren't important or as important as some flashy receiver who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together (I'm looking at you Cordarrele Patterson).

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I really liked what the FO did this offseason. They just didn't patch up our problem. I believe they turned our problem into a strength. Scwenke sounds like a steal and Levitre is already proven. We're not in a rush to go out and get Tackles, but we'll be able to draft strategically at that position over the next few off-seasons to find future replacements for Roos and Stewart.

I think its gonna be a fun season. It might be fun to watch our O-Line knock the D back for once. I just don't see too many defenses beating our blockers. Not consistently.

9. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

31 pages...a lot to read through, so if this has been posted I apologize. I love...absolutely love the way this guy reacts to the media's questions, and just the respect he has. You can definitely tell he was brought up right, and Nick did a great job with him in college.

His interview that was posted under the Draft grades was incredible. Just the way he talked about how blessed he felt, and how he was just so happy he was in Tennessee. That he can play under former offensive linemen, and when he got to film, he literally would ask Munch and Bruce "What would you have done in this situation?," rather than saying "Look what I did here, or this is why I did this here." I can't wait to see this guy play, and I'm extremely glad to have him on the Titans roster. Welcome to Nashville Warmack!!!!!

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I cheered when the Jets took Milliner. Then I got nervous as hell like that we'd pick Floyd. My son and I were running around the den cheering with the moment the Warmack pick was announced. We actually knocked the couch over pretending it was JJ Watt.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar