Titans 1st pick: DE Carlos Dunlap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans News, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

he ran now a 4.71 official the nfl is saying

2. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Todd McShay said on Sportscenter that Dunlap has been terrible in his interviews with teams at the combine this week. Said that he came across as immature and lacking a passion for the game. I think there is no way we draft a guy like that.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Not surprising which is exactly why I thoroughly dislike him. Could care less if about the people trying to justify picking him because of his measurables.

Kid will bust.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

4.71 at 277 lbs. Look and see how many players at that weight run that fast.

Griffen helped himself big time with a 4.68 time and 32 reps and he weighed 273 lbs. We can't ignore him as a potential pick now.

5. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

I'd much rather have Griffen than Dunlap. Still hoping Derrick Morgan falls to us. Doubtful though

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is gonna get very very interesting. Will it be DE or DT, LB or DB? We shall see.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My moneys on a Punter.:grrhee:jk

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. If Dunlap acts like an idiot in the interviews I wouldn't draft him as early as we pick. Too much risk.

9. 24

24 Starter

I go to USC, so I've watched Griffen for the past 3 years. He has amazing explosion for a guy his size, and he was highly recruited (if that means anything). But, he struggled with weight issues throughout his career, and he never showed the production that an athlete like him should've shown. It kind of makes me wonder how hard of a worker he is.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You seem to like potential more then production.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar