Titans 1st 4 rounds/1.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ernest Wilford is the only guy coming to mind and he was decent for a 4th round WR.
  2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

He sucks. He cost them the national title at VT dropping that pass. I think thats how it went.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Oh I was looking at this draft magazine and got his size mixed up with someone else. My bad.
  4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I don't understand why no one is talking about Adarius Bowman. His measurables and stats are off the charts! He had laser eye surgery before the combine so he didn't participate in many of the drills. Sporting News is reporting that the only reason that he ran at combine, even though he was unprepared, was bc of scouts pressure

Im hoping he falls down the draft... Im pretty sure we will got WR in the first 2 or 3 rounds, but if he is there in the 4th he WILL be the steal of the draft....

The only reason i can justify him falling in the draft is his questionable past... he started at UNC to play football and bball, but got kicked of the team for marijuana
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Its amazing, huh? Find the post I made about A-Bowman in this forum, and look at his stats compared to Calvin Johnson. I swear Bowman is camoflauged or something.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What happened to Bowman? A bad workout?
  7. Deuce Wayne

Who knows. I think he died. But then again, espn would love to milk that story, so I guess not. Maybe he's in the witness protection program.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Oh, he ran a 4.78 in the combine lol. He'll go in the 3rd and be better than almost every other receiver drafted. Gotta love that combine!
    Hell, if I were Terrelle Pryor, I wouldn't risk injury in college, and just wait for my invite to the combine. It's apparently more important than college success anyway.
  9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Didn't Maurice Clarrett try that?
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

but then he ran a 4.8 at the combine....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.