Titans 1st 4 rounds/1.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

:disbelief :disbelief

I think that Stewart would be a waste at at 3rd round pick... Id rather pick up the best TE available..... Scaife is a good number too, and Alge will only be here long enough to mentor some young enough TEs

in the fourth is were i would pick up a playmaker like Slaton who could play RB, WR, and Returner

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

1. Phillip Merling DE Clemson

2. Dexter Jackson WR Appalachian St.

3. Red Bryant DT Texas A&M

4. Jack Williams CB Kent St.

5. Robert Felton G/T Arkansas

7. Dantrell Savage RB Oklahoma St.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

DEXTER JACKSON AT NUMBER 2? ARE YOU CRAZY?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

would you really take 2 wr's back-to-back ?

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Manningham is now a late 1st early second after his 40 time in the 4.4's like I said he would run 3 weeks ago.

Yeah I would take Jackson in the second why not. A WR with tons of speed which MR wants so what if he is undersized look at all the productive WR's under 6'0. He is an abosulte beast of a return man and will give us back what Pac gave us. So better field position and the ability to stretch the field I think he will be as good or better than DeSean who people want in the 1st. If we can get him later than do it but I want him really bad.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

The more I think about it though if we don't take Merling or Hardy we mine as well trade down to a high second round pick and get there 3rd rounder as well and a late pick would be fine with me .

Then we could DT like Pat Sims and DE like Lawrence Jackson or Jason Jones.

Round 3 go Dexter Jackson WR and then go CB like Trae Williams/Tyvon Branch/Jack Williams.

Something like that....

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

If some of you want a burner at wideout It does not get much faster than Dexter Jackson. Now that is a guy that can turn a 10 yard slant into a TD.

8. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

What are people's thoughts on Eddie Royal possibly in the 3rd? he is the WR from VT, and incredibly fast so he could help both on special teams as well as act as a deep threat for VY.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

WRs from VT have not done so well in this league. Ask Jacksonville.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

if you COULD get Manningham and Bennett back to back, why wouldn't you? They're both great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar