Post-Game Thread Titans 16, Lions 15

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

You may be right, but I don't the Titans of yore' will let this continue all season, hence Whisenhunt. I think those days of lackluster experience and effort have become shorter for personnel. Go AMY!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuhhhhh wut?????????

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Wingman

Wingman Starter

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think you meant TWW2 .....

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Even if we had a WR that was a deep threat, I fear MM would just sail them. Did he ever throw a deep ball at Orgeon?

6. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I was getting at that I don't think Amy (who has silently been around through the long haul for several years) will want or let a horrible OC stick around all season. I think Whiz is the example of patience wearing thin and that she may be more open to changes mid season and it feels like JRob may have the same attitude. He doesn't appear to be a man that will accept subpar output.

I just don't see Amy and JRob letting gimmicky, shananigan play calling or coaching ruin this team for the entire season. I think she's got a clue, she's been doing her homework with this team and it appears she's all in for this organization. With JRob at the helm I don't think any borderline player or coach will be allowed to remain out of loyalty or empathy.

Seems like that the Amy and/or JRob duo will make quicker decisions on putting under performers on the next bus out so to speak.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you have more faith than me.

If Wizinator had of lied about emphasing protecting MM8 than that stubborn sack of crap would still be here or not.

But you are right she did pull the trigger and eat $30m or whatever it was last year

8. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Seems like she was the only one in the family ownership that truly recognized the ship had sunk and was about to lay on it's side and she needed to do whatever it took to try and upright the situation.

Either way I get the impression that we aren't "settlers" anymore!:wall: Hopefully that era has come to an end.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Just saw this pic of robiskie hugging Andre after the game. Good stuff

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Robiskie is thanking God too, could very easily be 0-2

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar