Post-Game Thread Titans 16, Lions 15

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Damion Stafford made some really nice plays in the second half. Titans staff are right to get him on the field for 30-40 snaps a game

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Warmack needs to step up or move out, I've been pulling for him to get it together but he doesn't have the quickness to play at this level at 330. I think a lot of his problems are caused by opposing DL getting inside while he's still coming out of his stance and in a position where he can't generate and push. He needs to lose about 25 pounds imo to have a shot at his next stop in the league because he obviously isn't working out here.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You are correct, he was playing LG. I thought he came in for Warmack, but he actually gave good protection on that last series.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Thought about this last night, and I think even though our secondary needs help, I believe LeBeau is actually a mad genius. He frustrates QB's and OC's with all his sets. You never know what D we will be in. You might guess right a few times, but never always. The more the field is compressed, the more difficult it becomes to score. It may not look difficult from a TV standpoint, but to a QB I bet it's a nightmare seeing all those DB's in different places. And let's not forget we stuff the run on a 3rd and 2 and made them punt from our 40. That was large.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nobody but Mularkey is pleased with Robiskie being OC

Grimm has the OL looking better, but then again anyone other than Bostad would be an improvement.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

sniff away ...

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Chance is on his third OL coach and continues to look pathetic more often than not.

I wouldn't be shocked if we read about Kline getting snaps with the #1s this week.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Ohhh there you are, been looking for you. Nowhere to be found yesterday just like I said ;) welcome back though with your predictable complaining.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think they wait for the bye, but yeah I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar