Titan Pro Bowlers!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

This is how I sum up pro bowl watching. 30 years ago, when you only got the regional games on TV, I would watch the pro bowl every year because I simply could not get enough football. To me, the pro bowl is as much a casualty of saturation as it is of the way it is played, which is just not fun to watch.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I could never make it though the Pro Bowl. Only thing I ever liked about it was when Peyton Manning called Mike Vanderjadt an "Idiot kicker" and said he was "Liquored up".

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It used to be worth watching, at least when I was a kid anyways. Maybe it sucked then too, but it seemed good back then

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It sucked

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

WTF @Titan43??? Why you give me a troll rating? I was getting on to @Carp for giving YOU a troll rating dude!!!

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I took it back ... replaced with winner

#46 Thaddeus43, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Carp

Carp Starter

I don't recall doing that actually. Who knows

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Amazing how many pro bowlers we have, this team could really do something in the postseason if we get there.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Below is from the comment section of NFL.com Topic ProBowl

Tom Butko ·
    Professor at University of Alberta
    I don't think I could name five players on the Titans.
    Like · Reply · Dec 21, 2016 11:19am
    [​IMG]

Sergio Barrientos ·
    Certified Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
    Well that's your fault you're ignorant. Titans are a good team
    Like · Reply · 1 · 23 hrs
    [​IMG]

Tom Butko ·
    Professor at University of Alberta
    Sergio Barrientos They ain't that good. Bet you that don't make the playoffs in what is by far the worst division in football. BTW, I need a certified personal trainer, any suggestions? Remember, he has to be certified.
    Like · Reply · 22 hrs
    [​IMG]

Steven Otusajo
    Tom Butko Titans have beaten Green Bay, Detroit, Kansas and Miami all those teams are currently in the playoffs, also beaten Denver too.

Big up to Sergio Barrientos and Steven Otusajo for being true Titans fans and making the haters STFU one true fact at a time!

The world will know the Titans names by 1/1/2017, when we make the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

His last name is Butko. **** what he thinks.

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar