Titan Pro-Bowlers - we have 2.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Mariani is a fine player costa. He gets up field, which is exactly what you want from a KR. Would you like him to do back flips on his way to the endzone or what? All the more credit to the slow guy for doing what he does so well. That should mean something if he's the worst on the field by your standards, yet still producing Pro Bowl numbers. Wake up costa. Mariani is the real deal, like it or not.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Ok I agree I'm not that blind he is a ''''solid'''' player.

I hate him because A.he is one of Jeff fishers lil Bi@!cht like gage ect..
    B.Fan favorite for some reason he has done nothing special.
    C.This is as good as he ever gonna get and it gets me mad
    when People say his the next Wes welker.
    D.Never like him and never will is like DBC and VY or Deuce
    And Jeff fisher.
    I don't care if he makes 20 probowls I'm gonna wish that mariani gets a ACL no matter what.

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Pretty sure he already has an acl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dude, nothing you just said makes ANY sense. You started off a little shaky when you presented exhibit A and gained a little composure by the time you presented exhibit B.

...but when you started exhibit C and D, well, you just failed miserably. Especially when you said that you wanted a Titans player injured badly. That wasn't very cool, bro.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hopefully he has two.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. BabyBlue#9

BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Congrats to both. Babin played the way he was supposed to but didn't while with Houston, he's Kyle Vanden Bosch 2.0.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

without the run/screen support

8. BabyBlue#9

BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Definitely, but what I meant was the same circumstance, how we took another forgotten underachiever DE and turned him into an overachiever.

9. CrunchGriz

CrunchGriz Special Teams Standout

Mariani

Here's what kind of guy Marc Mariani is:

As some of you may have read, Marc had an autograph session set up yesterday in his home town of Havre, Montana. He was to be signing autographs for free, and they had photos of Marc there for sale, with all proceeds going to charity.

The session was set for 1 PM to 4 PM.

As the event's start approached, it became apparent that it was going to take longer than that, as the line stretched so far the people on the end couldn't even see the signing table. Marc is, as you might imagine, quite the hero to this little Montana town.

Marc didn't want to disappoint any of the people there, especially kids, so he stayed until everyone who was in line got his autograph.

The last person got his autograph at 12:30. Yeah, that's right, at half past midnight.

You're lucky to have him, in more ways than one. Not your typical pro player.

And yet another indication of why a certain poster here needs to have his head examined.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

:moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar