Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Pro-Bowlers - we have 2.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    I think Mariani is a fine player costa. He gets up field, which is exactly what you want from a KR. Would you like him to do back flips on his way to the endzone or what? All the more credit to the slow guy for doing what he does so well. That should mean something if he's the worst on the field by your standards, yet still producing Pro Bowl numbers. Wake up costa. Mariani is the real deal, like it or not.
  2. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    Ok I agree I'm not that blind he is a ''''solid'''' player.

I hate him because A.he is one of Jeff fishers lil Bi@!cht like gage ect..
    B.Fan favorite for some reason he has done nothing special.
    C.This is as good as he ever gonna get and it gets me mad
    when People say his the next Wes welker.
    D.Never like him and never will is like DBC and VY or Deuce
    And Jeff fisher.
    I don't care if he makes 20 probowls I'm gonna wish that mariani gets a ACL no matter what.
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,067
    Pretty sure he already has an acl.
    1 people high five this.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Dude, nothing you just said makes ANY sense. You started off a little shaky when you presented exhibit A and gained a little composure by the time you presented exhibit B.

...but when you started exhibit C and D, well, you just failed miserably. Especially when you said that you wanted a Titans player injured badly. That wasn't very cool, bro.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,006
    Hopefully he has two.
    1 people high five this.
  6. BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Congrats to both. Babin played the way he was supposed to but didn't while with Houston, he's Kyle Vanden Bosch 2.0.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $162
    without the run/screen support
  7. BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Definitely, but what I meant was the same circumstance, how we took another forgotten underachiever DE and turned him into an overachiever.
  8. CrunchGriz Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    Mariani

Here's what kind of guy Marc Mariani is:

As some of you may have read, Marc had an autograph session set up yesterday in his home town of Havre, Montana. He was to be signing autographs for free, and they had photos of Marc there for sale, with all proceeds going to charity.

The session was set for 1 PM to 4 PM.

As the event's start approached, it became apparent that it was going to take longer than that, as the line stretched so far the people on the end couldn't even see the signing table. Marc is, as you might imagine, quite the hero to this little Montana town.

Marc didn't want to disappoint any of the people there, especially kids, so he stayed until everyone who was in line got his autograph.

The last person got his autograph at 12:30. Yeah, that's right, at half past midnight.

You're lucky to have him, in more ways than one. Not your typical pro player.

And yet another indication of why a certain poster here needs to have his head examined.
    5 people high five this.
  9. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    :moon2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.