Titan Pro-Bowlers - we have 2.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I have to say; these were the two who deserved it most, so I can't really complain. Congrats to Babin and Mariani!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mariani is garbage!!1!!11!!!

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Congrats to those guys. I thought Jason Jones deserved it too. I think the defense crumbling around him hurt him.

Would like to see Britt, VY, and CJ make it next year on Offense and Jones, Morgan, Tulloch, and Verner on D.

5. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Congrats guys!

I hope Babin decides to stay with us for another 2-3 years at a reasonable price. He surely knows that in a scheme different to ours he blows.

6. Fry

I'm sure VY will make it in his usual fifth alternate spot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fry

Unless we are running a different scheme next year because of a coaching change.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What? No Randy Moss? :D

9. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I'm sorry but how did CJ not make it? I understand him not making it over Foster but he has 7 more touchdowns that Charles and I don't believe that 55 yards Charles has on CJ is much of a difference even though Charles averages more a carry. Mojo deffinately did not deserve it. CJ had 6 more touchdowns and about the same yards and carries.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Glad to see these guys recognized.

I can honestly say that I was wrong about Mariani, I didn't think much or expect much of him coming into the season. I happily admit I was wrong. The kid has been great. Sure he had a couple slip ups here and there but really proved to be a reliable return man for us.

Couldn't be happier for Babin either. This guy had been written off, I don't think anyone really saw this coming. I wanted him to come here and be KVB-like but didn't see him getting as many sacks as he did, much less make the Pro Bowl. I'm stoked for these guys, they played great this year and are very deserving of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar