Titan players prefer the 3-4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Then he would be better in a 4-3 where those tackles from an MLB are not needed as much.

2. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I believe sticking with the 3-4 is the way to go. I'm not saying I would be completely against moving to a 4-3 if we got a stud HC/DC who could run it properly. It would make me sick to lose LeBeau and Horton, though.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

To be honest I don't care what any player from a 2-14 team wants. Whatever the scheme the new coach wants to run is what we'll run.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I don't think Morgan would be fine...lol

In my opinion Morgan was approaching bust territory in the 4-3. At least when you consider his production in relationship to his draft position.

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I wouldn't be so sure about that...the 3 & 20 converts was more so on coaching if you ask me, and our defense fell out of top 10 as our offense began to deteriorate.

In my opinion I think we should stick with the 3-4.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar