Titan players being shopped around?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Man, I hope thats not true, they're both on my fantasy team...:shake:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we should trade Blount and Gado for Brian Cushing.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Boldin is the better option. I expect a noticeable difference in catches, yards, and TDs between Boldin and Holmes... Boldin being the winner.

Flacco is miles and miles better than Dirty Sanchez. The Jets rarely throw the ball, and they have two guys who are on similar levels as Holmes.

No one is dumb enough to fall for that trade. Two #3 RBs for a starting LB who won DROTY???

I've bashed Cushing and will continue to, but we could definitely use him. We will likely never make a trade for a big name guy until we suck so bad that we have no choice.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We actually have somewhat of a glut at WR considering D. Williams and Mariani both look pretty good. We will end up cutting Edison for sure. If someone was interested in Gage (not sure what we would want for him) or Hawkins I'd make the deal. I certainly wouldn't let Gage or Hawk go for a 7th round pick however.

We also have some depth at DE. However the only guy with any trade value would be Ford. If they thought they had a decent situation with Morgan, Hayes, Babin and Ball in a rotation and could get decent value for Ford it might be worth making the deal.

We are desperate at S and OL depth. Theoretically we could swing a deal with a team that had a decent S or OL guy on the bubble for a WR or DE we have on the bubble. The reality of it however is teams will just wait and see who gets cut.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Considering Cushing is a stud you might want to consider that the post was a joke.

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

i doubt we'd really get much at all in return for either of those guys, especially with how they all currently stand

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why would anyone trade for a Cardinals lineman?

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

... It came from Jesse. In that case, assumuptions and considerations cannot be made.

That being said, I've actually had very few problems with Jesse's posts lately (probably due to Karmarouge) and just gave him two high-fives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar