Titan Player Vows to Embarrass Sanchez

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Wait a minute.... I'm getting some deja vu. Didn't I see all these same what if's a couple weeks ago on this sight about the titans chances? Boy, there were a lot of fired up posters here just imagining the possibilities. Lol.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hopefully we live up to our 'vow'.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I want the Titans too win, but I suspect the 3-4 beers I have at the tailgate too be the highlite of the evening

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah on a TITAN'S message board LOL ... I'm sure the Jets fans are doing the same thing right now and that's fine, but MNF is for the entire nation, not just the fans of the teams in that game. The Titans and Jets aren't on most people's radar right now. My point was if this game were in Sept or Oct, then I think that it might have a little more of a draw to it because both teams would be a little more relavant than they are at this point in the season. That's all I was saying.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Oh you are right on that. I dont think anyone would try to tell you that this game is gonna get record ratings. Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You've been watching the Titans all year and youre going to stop at 3-4 beers!?!?

You sure you've been paying attention this year?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And let me just say; after 7-8 drinks we start looking goood out there.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

well.... casey......... you dont need to embarrass sanchez.... he does it just fine by himself...

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Titans cant even lose right.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar