Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Player Vows to Embarrass Sanchez

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. joeman546 Rookie

Moolah:
    $266
    What Casey said.

Counterargument : We are 4-9

Countercounterargument: Mark isnt our QB.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,847
    Is Sanchez a Titan fan now? It is embarassing cheering for them...
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    Yeah I am with all of you guys as well. Jurrell STHU. Titans defense has been a joke this year, your not embarrassing anyone but yourself making dumb statements like these. All he's doing is adding some fire to the Jets. By all means, I hope Tenn comes fired up @ home under the bright lights on national tv but I mean cmon ... An "almost" meaningless game, just shut up and play in what has been a lost season from the start.
    GoT and nickmsmith high five this.
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    What the hell is he talking about, we are terrible and are an embarrassment to be called an NFL team...

The Jets are just as terrible and you know your sucking when the fans are chanting that they want your starting QB replaced with Tim Tebow.

The even more embarrassing part about this, is that in all the NFL's infinite wisdom they decided to make this the Monday Night Football game...
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,872
    31st in scoring defense is an embarrassment.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    Casey also said last week or the week before that him and SenDerick Marks are the best two DT's.

Dude doesnt lack any confidence.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    I think the NFL is trying to give everyone at least 1 primetime game, but you would think they would've made this game much earlier in the season, when there was still a chance it could matter. Instead they waited to long and this game is meaningless
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    You do realize that the Jets aren't eliminated yet right?
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    Yeah I know, but I don't think anyone really expects them to get in. They would have to win the next 3 and get a little help along the way.
  10. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    Had we not gone on this 'embarrassing' 3-game loosing streak, we'd still be in the thick of the hunt.

Even as bad as the season started, we had MULTIPLE times to take control of our fate, and we didn't EVERY time.

Now this late in the season, there are only 3 real contenders for the 2 wildcards - CIN, PIT, and IND. Usually, there are like 5-6 teams fighting till the last week, all with the possibility to take a spot.

In a weak a** division... AND in a weak a** conference, you can't even STAY COMPETITIVE and IN THE HUNT, let alone QUALIFY... and you want to talk about embarrassing...
    GoT high fives this.