Titan LB's, where's the wood ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The problem isn't Bulluck; it's no secret that he's a coverage LB and is more similar to Derrick Brooks than anyone on your list. Your criticism should be directed to players like Sirmon, Boiman, and Kassell who simpily don't have the speed or athetism to be even starting LBs.

A big hit LB is not always the best LB. We have many problems on this defense; Bulluck is not one of them. :sad2:

2. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Well Said. Bulluck isn't the problem. He is what he is, which is a solid football player. However, we do need an inforcer either at S or LB or both. I too would like to see us Land Hawk. At the 3rd pick though I don't think it will happen. If Vince would have stayed in school maybe. One thing is for certain the titans either through the draft or through free agency need to add a couple of playmakers on D.

3. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Say the part about BUlluck not being the problem one more time. :))

I am also on the side of fence that believes that PacMans off season issues, attitude and penalties are the not the problem as well. Granted he needs to get control of his actions. But if PacMan was a model citizen. The same could be said about him. He was a just a solid rookie football player.

We still would have lost atleast 12 games.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman isnt the problem, he is just painful with his penalties and issues.

But he may have split the team with his actions.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You'd have thought he would fit in perfectly with the wife beaters, flashers and drunk drivers... :banned:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe he is too extreme for that bunch.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The biggest difference in Zack Thomas and Kassel is Zack is a heck of a MLB and Kassel stinks.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I disagree. Kassell doesn't stink at plugging the a-gaps, but don't expect him to make plays outside the tackles or in coverage.

I haven't looked at tape to verify it, but I wouldn't be surprised if most runs on our defence were outside or off-tackle plays.

9. Basicly, Kassell is good so long as the RB runs directly at him...

10. whatever

whatever Guest

And Bulluck is good as long as the RB runs away from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar