Titan Fans speak...protest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, you're just not getting it. And that's OK, not everyone does.
    You don't need to come back with jabs at me, just remain in the silent majority.

Make sure you cheer everytime Collins goes 3 and out, throws and INT, has a pass batted down, gets sacked.

Keep on buying those $8 cheeseburgers and $7 beers to support the poor ol' struggling concessions.

And when you get Collins' autograph, make sure you tell him you have faith that someday he might have a double-digit QB rating again, and that you appreciate his experience in the league.

Write everyone and tell them how you are estatic with the great moves by the Titans to get them to the point we're at now.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

$8 Cheeseburgers?

damn, I'm gonna have to bring more money.

man they better be good.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

:thumb:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hoffa, you should make a sign that will get you on TV. That is where it is at. Work FOX or CBS into it, depending upon which network is there. I'm sure you could come up with something clever. It won't be long at all before you can snag primo seats with miminal hassle (for exposure) Networks love self promotion... it even offers a segway to talk about the Titans problems. From the heart though, I think this is a stupid idea and an even more stupid thread. I see little positive that can come from it. I see it having little or no impact... kinda reminds me of that Coors ad with Dick Vermiel when he tells the guy that says he's coming to training camp "Your just spinning your wheels, don't bother to make the trip." Good luck just the same good buddy.

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

get the turkey legs... much better

6. Louisiana Titan

Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

Yeah I have to drink the beers so I can even stomach the sight. Much like hooking up with fat girls. You must have the beer! :guzzle:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When the light goes out we are all Gods creatures.
    :grrhee:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rotfl:

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Those Logan's turkey legs is the TRUTH! I feel like King Henry VI when I eat one, but they make my tummy smile! I don't even care when I get the look from the girls!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I want an $8 cheeseburger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar