Titan Fans speak...protest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you are a Titan fan, and you're not happy with where this franchise is going,
    it's time to let the powers-that-be know how you feel.

The season is already sold out, so if you just quit going to the games, they don't care.
    So continue to go, but don't buy any concessions.
    Don't buy any more NFL merchandise.
    Write them a letter and tell them that is what we're going to do.
    Call in to the talk shows.
    Write a letter to the Tennessean.

Do something. We are the 12th man, our voices should be heard more places than just the boo's at LP Field.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am only cheering TD plays for the rest of the season, but I will BOO whenever I dang well feel like it. I predict I will be BOOing way more than cheering.

3. Hoffa

I strongly support booing as a way to be heard, just saying let's do more.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

paper bag brigade anyone? anyone? anyone?

[​IMG]

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just have to believe that the FO knows that they are doing. I am just waiting for VY to start.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is always the 1st quarter boycott tried unsuccessfully by Bengal fans a decade or so ago. Would cover a partial concession ban, be noticable visually assumming there were a thousand or more

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

are you serious?

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Little off topic, but what movie is that pic from Hoffa? Can't remember.

9. Hoffa

Norma Rae

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Hof...I almost always agree with you...But what possible good will that do ?

As for the direction the team is going...What would you do...We can't hire Tom Brady to come fill in...VY will be exceptional...Booing him and LenDale, and Bulluck, and KVB, and Thornton, and Hope , and Stewart and Finnagin, and Wade...( you get the idea) Most of the above mentioned players have played two (2) games for this team. Some less that two.

I know it's flustrating. But these are not the guys who lost the last two years...I keep hearing about how we're going the wrong direction...I disagree. We're not winning yet, but I like how the future looks. Anyone who's played football at this level knows it takes time for a team to gel, and for the rookies to grow into the game.

One of the positives about tennessee that all the players have said thru the years was about how great the fans are...Now you want us to suck too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar