Titan fans remember; there's 4 quarters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

My first ever "Titans" game, I left early to get to a Phish show in Murphreesboro. It was '98 vs. the Steelers at Vandy. I remember sitting next to this annoying Stooler fan all day, having to him cheer for basically the whole game. We left with about a minute to go in the game and the Oilers looking like they weren't going to pull it out. In the parking lot, I heard the stadium erupt at Del Greco kicked a field goal to give the Oilers the lead. A few seconds later, the stadium erupted again when Pittsburgh fumbled the ball in the end-zone on the kickoff and the Oilers scored.

So mad I didn't get the opportunity to see that in person and give it to that annoying Steelers fan. I vowed to never leave a game early again, even for Phish.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The best feeling is on the road watching the home team leave early, loved that in Baltimore a few years ago.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This is why I stay away from the game thread. Everybody overreacting over every single play.

After every 3 and out results in "Fire Loggains"
    After every big play we give up "Fire Gray"
    After every bad pass "Locker sucks"
    After every bad run "Cut CJ2K"

It's almost amusing. :banjump:

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It was hilarious how all our dumb fans were leaving after the Hunter TD.

Same clowns who left the Lions game last year. Same clowns who left before the Music City Miracle happened.

If you leave a 3 point game with 15 seconds left, you don't know the NFL.

All those laterals really gave me a scare, but it was entertaining and too bad for those dummies who missed it.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

it's a shame people leave early. This past summer I was down in orlando at orange lake resort on vacation and I ran in to someone who was at the giants titans game in 06 with the miracle 24 point comeback. Now I don't live in Nashville or in Ten, so I go to games maybe 1 every year but I have nfl ticket so i watch the games at home. Anyways, this guy tells me he left after the 3rd quarter and regretted it. My response " YOU FOOL"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar