Titan Fanbase

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dendore

Dendore Camp Fodder

The only time I ever boo is because of coaching calls. Get rid of Fisher. I'm tired of punting on 4th and 1 every single time.... I'm tired of running on 3rd and 10.... Our coaching staff has no cahones, even when it's 4th quarter and we're down.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, they are everywhere. Every city I've lived in seems to have as many Steeler bars as local home team bars.

They can be obnoxious, and every team probably has their fair share of a-hole fans, but the ones I've encountered have certainly been pretty cool people. I sat next to a couple at our playoff game in 2003 (the "Nedney" bowl), and they were actually a blast to watch the game with. They love football. They KNOW football. The Steelers and their fans are kinda like the big brother you love to hate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

I don't think never being to Pittsburgh makes them bad fans. I've never been to TN and I'm a pretty loyal Titans fan. I was a McNair fan back when I lived in Toronto and that translated into being a Titans fan since we had no team. I am looking forward to making the trip down sometime soon though (hopefully when the team isn't ting the bed).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar