Titan Fanbase

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I think you are mistaking boo's. They are Wooo's!
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

They were also on a two game losing streak to mediocre teams and had ran about 5 plays compared to 20 plays from the crappy Skins. We were tied for 1st because the AFC S is garbage this year. The fans booed because they understood that if this Titans team was half the team it should have been then we could have nearly locked up the division by the end of that Skins games.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

First about the Washington game, the fans were NOT (imo) booing VY. The boo's started two plays after a LOUD chant of "Randy... Randy... Randy..." I honestly believe the boo's were directed at the entire offense and in particular play calling and philosophy that has left Randy as a decoy.

HOWEVER, as soon as VY put his arms up (like a dumbazz) the boo's got much louder and I think the boo's did turn towards Young. I started booing then, because I thought what VY did was disrespectful and stupid.

I loudly booed Bo Scaife after that terrible TD drop. That may be the loudest I've heard any Titan ever get booed. But he's having a bad season.

I will agree our fans are too quick to boo, but I don't see a problem with the boo's either. Its our way of saying "we expect more than this!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I totally forgot about that one. I've forgotten quite a few, it seems. Or maybe I thought the fans were chanting "Rooooooooooooos".

:yes:

Fisher got a little on that 4th-and-1 Thursday night. I have a feeling Sunday may be brutal for all involved if they can't beat up on the cows coming off a heart-breaker and a short week.

5. MidTNTitansFan

MidTNTitansFan Special Teams Standout

Small city booing fans like in Philly, New York, or Chicago? It's taken a while for Nashville to adjust to the NFL and we have often been told that we are too passive and just happy to have a team, now we boo once or twice and we are dumb small city folk?

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'd boo my own mother if she put up an effort like they have recently.

Boos just mean you have high expectations for your team and they aren't delivering. It's a bit like a back-handed compliment. If you're booing you think they are better then what you are seeing. If your just munching on a hot dog you've given up hope.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well, aren't you? jk

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This is more a VInce Young issue than anything. The Titans fans who gave up on Young won't change their opinion no matter what, and the y jump at the opportunity to let him have it. The boos have been eespecially loud this season because of the fact that we looked real good, and then completely collapsed.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd boo your mother too.

;)

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yep Young got what he deserved for that stunt.

When Scaife is introduced at the games I start booing..he needs to be the #3 TE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar