Titan Cup '15

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yeah. About as bad a week as I've ever had that I can remember.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Some settings that need to be changed moving forward...

1. Fractional points... this is the only league I've seen since maybe early 2000's that doesn't use fractional points.

2. Waiver wire... As soon as the early games on Sunday begin, the waiver wire completely locks up... even players who don't play until later Sunday or even Monday are no longer available to add. That's not the norm. All players whose games are active are supposed to be locked, but not those who aren't active.

3. Touchdown passes... This one is fine either way. Just figured I'd mention... Standard TD pass in fantasy = 4 points. I believe it's 6 in this one.

3. TitanJeff

I'm good with all the above.

The key is to remind me around August of next year because I will forget.

I also hope Yahoo does a Fan Dual/Draft Kings kind of league. I think it would be a blast to play head-to-head against someone and be able to pick your players each week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

I think they already have it. I know they have daily fantasy. I've tried it. It sucks... They make it way harder to win.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Yahoo does not offer this the way you are looking for. The only Service I know that does this is myfantasyleague.com but it costs 70 bucks a year to use their service. Everything about their leagues is fully customizable though

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

So how is it fair the guy in first place gets DeAngelo Williams off the waiver wire ahead of myself with only 2 wins? I thought the waiver thing went off of record :/

7. TitanJeff

Nope. It's based on waiver position. This might be another thing we examine for next year.

BTW, I am next to last in mine and lost my request as well to one of the top teams. It's been a brutal season so far.

8. RavensShallBurn

I had to drop Bell AND Allen in this league. That's brutal...

Waiver order is fine this way. This is the standard setting for it.

If someone puts in tons of claims, they get last claim. If someone has been strategic with their claims and hasn't made many they'll be closer to first dibs.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The FF gods are being kind to you this coming week by dealing a late bye to a few of my best point makers for our rematch this weekend.

10. TitanJeff

You'll only beat me by 20 instead of 60.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar