Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Cup '13 Standings

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,202

Yahoo monitors the can't cut list every week. If a player is injured or underperforming, they'll be removed from the list and able to be released.

Julio will be removed from the can't cut list if he hasn't been already.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,202
    I really wish people would trade more often... I have a lot to offer, and there are plenty of you in need of a QB, WR, or RB. I have too many to handle right now.

Someone send me a decent offer for once.

Puck, don't ever try that garbage again. lmao... this dude offered me the most outrageous trade I've ever seen.
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    My Gronkowksi and Harvin pick-ups are finally going to start paying off. I was shocked that I was able to grab Harvin a few weeks ago in the 3 non-keeper leagues I'm in (and drafted Gronk in all of those leagues as well).

Traded CJ, TY Hilton and Antonio Gates for Megatron this week. Kinda geeked up... I've never owned Calvin in fantasy before. I swear that team might be the most stacked team I've had in years (which means I've no chance at winning the championship).

The week eight byes are going to be tough on my Titan Cup team... gonna have to start Edelman and Terrance Williams (unless Harvin is good to go already). Blargh.

Creeping Cruds has a commanding Peyton Manning led league in TC South. I'm gonna try bugging the **** out of him to throw off his FF mojo.
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $719

That league is a wash, CC has such a stacked team. Its impossible for anyone else to give him problems.
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588

F- that. Here come the cows.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,564
    Like the ninja of the night, I will slowly creep up on Cruds from the south. Manning's arm looked tired against the Colts. His best is behind him.

I will also feed on the cows along the way... medium rare.
    titanbuoy high fives this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,202
    My team is slowly creeping up in the West... it's a shame I had Vincent Jackson on my bench the last two weeks.

SOMEONE TRADE ME. I have too many players!
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,404
    I need to do some trading in the East Cup. Kaepernick, CJ Spiller, and Martellus Bennett are all on the trading block. Bennette is a steal, and I don't need him now that GRONK is healthy.

HIT ME UP. I need Running backs PRONTO.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,202
    Bennett is not a steal. And there's no way I'd want to trade for any of those bums! - Other than in the money league we're doing, since my team is pure trash.

But in the West my team is:

QB - Matt Ryan, RG3
    WR - Eric Decker, Vincent Jackson, Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon, James Jones, Mike Wallace
    RB - Ray Rice, Frank Gore, Stevan Ridley, Le'Veon Bell
    TE - Jordon Cameron
    K - Greg Zuerlein
    DEF - Kansas City

I have to leave too many quality players on the bench every week... but no one will trade with me - even the dummies who have massive weaknesses.
  8. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,107
    Creeping up on Titan43 in the North. Got to defend my crown. But sadly I'm not sure how I'm gonna beat someone with Peyton Megatron and Dez