Titan arrested pregame??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You don't understand saying something to you guy simply to agitate or anger him?

I'm not saying that I give my guy a pass to hit me! However, I do recognize when I am being a little "b" and I can be real with myself. If you keep pushing anyone's buttons, they are going to react. It doesn't make it right for a guy to hit a girl, but not everyone has control over their emotions.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Yvette's hubby likely has an edit button anyway, so if she ever disagrees she can simply remove whatever she doesn't like and spin his point of veiw like a top. :yes: There's nothing wrong with being a beta male but I'd rather articulate my way out of a bad situation with the Mrs.

You never hit. Period.:closemout

Elf, I'm glad to see you live in the real world where there is emotion. It's all about impulse and control. This dude lost control and that is wrong.

As Chris Rock stated upthread...
    but I understand.

Anyone that believes that women don't use words as weapons is "unfreakin' believably" naive. :irked:

You go girl. Be real.;)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZX4P11sq2I"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZX4P11sq2I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL - as a kid I saw Mrs. Glasgow, a very large woman, pistol whip her husband Cecil in their front yard. Cecil is a little dude and Mrs. Glasgow had her knees on his shoulders and was whailing away on Cecil's head with the pistol grip. This was right before supper and everyone was outside on their bikes and stuff.

Now she would be arrested ect.. then Cecil just drove away after his beating. Still don't know what he did to deserve it, but nobody ever messed with Mrs. Glasgow

5. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Thats exactly what I'm saying. It has nothing to do with love and respect and we don't play those games. Maybe thats why this is our one and only marriage and its still going strong ;)

Hey, if people get off on being mean to each other then fine, go for it, as long as its a mutual agreement. But they'll still get arrested if they hit, and judges are more enlightened these days - they don't give a damn if the woman was harping or not.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well it should be a mitigating factor. People actually felt some sympathy for Tyson after his marriage to Robin Givens - just thinking I wonder if there is any relation between Robin Givens and David Givens. Then there is the whole Yoko Ono thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar