Titan arrested pregame??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I dont think the contract will matter in this situation but it is definatley a huge loss from a football standpoint. But more improtantly it was a terrible decision for the guy to make. Could ruin his career.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It never ceases to amaze me how guys like Starks who are living the dream can make such stupid decisions.:irked:

He'll probably get a suspended sentence, counseling & some community service

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I knew there would be someone bring that reaction here.

What I said didn't belittle someone getting hurt, if you read it that way there's nothing I can do about it.

5. Hoffa

Thank you, but what he says unfortunatly doesn't matter in this crime anymore.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

His choice. :irked:

7. Hoffa

He was charged with a misdemeanor, not a felony. It shouldn't end his career.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Great, now I'm going to have to hear more "Slapaho Tribe" jokes from the Titan-hating bro-in-law.

9. Hoffa

Be careful, there are sensitive ones amongst us.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The bad boys of the AFC South

I think we are #2 behind Cinci for arrests, domestic abuse, drunk driving, weapons charges, investgation questioning, etc. We she see if Maurice Clarrett wants to ball for us. LenDale goes around spittin on folk. Calico can't put money in a parking meter without his pants ending up around his ankles. Road rage incidents with Super Monster SUV ford f-650's running over boyscout toops... I know I have already mentioned domestic abuse but I believe I remember a lineman getting in trouble with a story similar to this not all that long ago.

[​IMG]

Ladies and Gentleman your Tennessee Titans!!!:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar