Titan arrested pregame??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hope not.

2. nickel

nickel Guest

this from channel 5's report tonight. sounds like more than a disagreement.

NewsChannel 5 obtained a copy of the police report.
    It says quote --
    "The assault caused 9 of the victim's fingernails to break and bleed.
    He then began banging her head against the towel rack in the bathroom where the physical altercation began.
    The victim then went downstairs, the defendant threw the victim over a chair."

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, he must have had his game face on.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hopefully, he can hold that thought. But, take it on the field with him during the season.

5. ChitownTitan

ChitownTitan Guest

I'm not an overly sensitive person...

...but frankly I find this disgusting. I don't get into snits really often, but I felt sick to my stomach when I read this.

Hoffa, Moose...frankly you should be ashamed of yourselves. He broke nine of this woman's nails until they were bleeding and SLAMMED HER HEAD INTO A TOWEL RACK REPEATEDLY.

I hope never sets foot on the field again, in a Titan's uniform or any other.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

according to her...

you dont know the story. no he shouldnt have slammed her head into a towel rack repeatedly... but if it was to get nine of her sharp *** fingernails out of his chest...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

definately sounds very serious if true.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Perhaps true enough he turned himself in? There was no reason to slam her head into a towel rack. It is reprehensible. He should have walked away, even if she was pissing him off or whatever that caused him to flip. Shoulda brought it to the field, even if he made a bigger spectacle of himself than Pacman, or gotten out of hand with personal fouls. Now he's in real trouble. Could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for domestic abuse by players in Nashville. And now the team is going to have to look at the d-line and prepare for the worst. Hope Mahelona is prepared to start this year. And how long was Starks' rookie contract again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar