Titan and Bush?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VolnTitan, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Let's say some how Bush is there at #3. I think the 49er's will covet Bush in a bad way. If they offer a package of their 2 1st round picks and some lower round picks, to you trade with them? Yes you pass on Bush, but you get your QB plus you can pick up one of the other RB like Williams or White.

I think I might trade....

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really do not think the 49ers will do it for a few reasons.

1. They have too many needs on both Offense and Defense and they will get more value from two first rounders, rather than Bush who blogs an already decent backfield.

2. The owner is cheap.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Lemme see.

According to the chart, those two picks is about 180 too much which might we we give back a couple of second-day picks or something in '07.

I think Reese would do it but the Niners don't have a second rounder so you wonder if they'd do it.

I bet things are busy right now wherever the Saints scouts are assembled.

4. I'd seriously consider taking him, but if they they get great trade value and if they like the QBs available a few picks back, I'd trade Bush.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If we can get the SF two first rounders and a 2nd or 3rd, yes, trade the pick away.

Anything else, and I'll be somewhat disapointed.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

49ers dont have a 2nd.

Which is another reason why I dont think they will trade it all to get Bush.

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If Bush is available at 3 and we trade the pick away, I will cry like a little girl.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ditto.

although I have not seen an article which says we will take Bush if he is there.

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Because until 5 hours ago, everyone expected Bush to be the number 1 choice.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Chances are Saints trade the pick away. Someone is going to give up the farm for this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar