Tired of losing games due to poor coaching!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The thing that drives me crazy about this team is we don't ever seem to be getting better.The last half decade we have hovered between six and nine wins a season so we mostly pick in the middle rounds of the draft.I'm ready for us to turn the corner already and get something going.We are going to have to make some changes to the coaching staff and the roster this offseason.This next draft will be very important in terms of replenishing some key roster spots.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Any word on what the injury was specifically? All I heard was "sore neck". Which on the surface seems like a pretty lame excuse to be watching from the sidelines on a crucial 3rd & 1.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not heard any details.

4. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

why does it have to be fritz playing its apparent the guy's arm is toast and defenses know this he is good for one pass over 10 yards then its flares after that. i think we might as well see what rusty can do instead of just paying him every year just to stick around. I think he has a lot more fire power then fritz. to me thats some coaching decision that they need to at least try him it cant get any worse fritz throws a deep ball its gonna be short right to the defender

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You know its Fitz not Fritz right?

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If Locker comes back healthy we could win 11 games this season.

7. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I dont know what team you are watching this season, but this team is alot better. The Titans are better and getting better. You are correct in that next years draft is very important. Defense heavy and maybe use a 2nd or 3rd on a RB. Then again, maybe the Titans just go after Ben Tate in off season.

9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

That 3rd and 1 running call with Reynaud was absolutely brilliant. /blatant sarcasm

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar