time to worry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

I know it's only week in this young football season but we really need a win, BAD! We can't afford to go 0 and 3 esp, since the Colts won last night damn the Phins! I know we have a good team and the offense hasn't been that bad, they really haven't! This is the way i'm looking at the rest of the season!

1. win out in our on division

2. be above or be at 500 going into the bye, because the second half of the season is ours IMO...

If anyone believes this team isn't a great team then you don't know football! Fisher needs to step up and coach like he never has before!

Remember people we made it to the AFC Championship and we started the season 0 and 4

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

that never happen.

we started the 2002 season 1-4 and made it the afc championship game and lost to the raiders

3. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

we'll close enough haha....

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I for one haven't seen any dynamic, super teams so far this year. It is of course early and one or two may emerge but at this point a lot of teams could have mediocre seasons so I refuse to even consider losing hope as yet.

5. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

You cant let the truth get in the way when you are trying to motivate the troops :grrhee:

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm worried for as long as Collins is in there passing more than C.J. is running.

7. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Well this weekend is huge, if we can win this game we can get things back on track!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar