Time to start D. Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

i dare you to find positive yardage in a running game with a stacked box and a set edge.....

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Wish Henry wasn't on such a short leash. If he doesn't truck 3 defenders 5 yards forward, he automatically gets pulled. He was a lot better than his numbers, he had two runs of like -7 yards because he got hit in the backfield as soon as he touched the ball.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

The running scheme is awful. I don’t understand how this offense is supposed to succeed.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Execution. If the coaching staff is executed things will improve dramatically.

5. GeronimoJackson

Apology accepted.

6. ewoo

ewoo Starter

Ohhhhhh Henry! 156yds + staying inbounds last drive!:bliss:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GeronimoJackson

Almost 200 all purpose yards. And most of his runs were not easy, he got hit at the LOS on a lot of his runs but kept getting extra yards after contact.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hes had some bone headed plays but the man deserves credit today

Henry gets love today

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Best game of his career. He ran harder, but was more loose with the ball. Great job by the O line.

10. GeronimoJackson

If he didn't make a few boneheaded plays, he'd be the best running back in the league. Take the many good with a few bad, man. As I've said before, most of his yards were hard earned and after getting hit at the LOS. No way Murray would have averaged more than 3 yards a carry tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar