Time to sit LenDale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

helllooooooo, we're halfway through the year, lendale has 613 yards and 5 touchdowns. we have the 3rd best ground game in the NFL right now with lendale as our starter. We're controlling the clock like nobody's buisness, and by the way we're 6-2. Give him a break, I'm very pleased with his production

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

WHERES BIG TITAN

We were always arguing on this, I want my glory!!!

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I was totally wrong about LenWhal... LenDale..

keep it up Buddh.. I mean Buddy

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

If we were 2-6 I would want a change but at 6-2 and while not the greatest runner he still pounds it out and we have a great rush game overall,I see no need to sit him,he does need to work on those fumbles though.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Lots of things go into the outcome of games. We are winning in spite of LenDale, not because of him. I don't know if Chris Henry could handle the load and I'm certain that Chris Brown would get hurt so I would still give LenDale 10 or 15 carries, but pounding out 30 times a game for less than 3ypc isn't effective... it's dumb.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

The Titans aren't winning in spite of Lendale. He a major contributor thus far.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Funny, his stats look strikingly similar to that of Eddie George's the year we shipped him out of here except that LenDale isn't old, he's just lazy and overweight. Also, I would consider our O-Line right now at least a notch above what it was then.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans defense is winning in spite of the offense.

The only game the offense has won, is against the Texans when the D took the 4th quarter off, and Collins led the team into FG range to win it.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

EL Dub is on pace for 1226 yds and 10 TDs. That looks good in any book.

And what about Travis Henry again?

I think it's far better to let LenDale carry the load for most of the season. Ease off if and once a playoff birth is secure, keep Brown and Henry warm. They are both explosive, yes. But right now their best use is catching defenses off guard. I think this is an element best saved until needed.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're glory?

the guy is averaging 3.6 YPC(inflated by the raiders game) and doesn't have a td from outside the five yard line. i would guess there are about 20 backup runningbacks in the nfl who could average more than 3.6 YPC.... in fact, we have two of them.

oh yeah, and he fumbles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar