Time to sit LenDale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I hope we'd at least give brown a shot to start. He looked good over the whole game against jax, and Lendale has looked tired, especially late in the game when he should be at his best. If it's not working, we've got to do something. I'm not sure that I'm feeling desperate enough to give Henry a shot quite yet, but maybe in a few weeks if we don't see improvement from either Brown or Lendale.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:werd:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the problem imo is the ways in which these 2 are used
    White is a short-yardage / goalline back
    Brown is good for long-to-go / draws

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

The multivitamin comment made me LOL... With that being said.. I agree- LenDale doesn't look too good, and I would rather see Brown get stuffed than White. At least Brown can break a run longer that 15 yards if needed.

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

ik its easy to look back now but we should have traded next years or this years first round pick and a couple other picks for adrian peterson. hes a horse and everyone knew he would be. now he is for the vikings. im not jumping off white and brown im just sayin, just think of what that would be like to have him. however i think we will be fine and last week was just a good learing experince for some young players. we will bounce back and play better because of the mistakes we made as long as they learn from them. we should be thankful it was against a cup cake of a team like the falcons.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I think Chris Brown is still his best coming off the bench....therefore LenDale starts, IMO...

now maybe chris brown deserves more touches in the game, but i'd still start lendale...

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

He'd be better off eating the cardboard box they come in. at least there'd be some dietary fiber.

I like Brown in those passing sit's. Seems to do better than the tight ends at times.

That's not a train, it's his :moon2: .

I'd really like to see Henry and Ealy on S.T.

8. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Maybe the Titans should go with one RB and let that RB get in a grove with the OL then see what happens.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We have no deep ball threat, until we have a WR with speed to get down field other teams can stuff our run game.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/nfl/freeagentsRB.html

the two guys i would want from that list:

Michael Turner, UFA, San Diego Chargers
    Turner will hit the market at the top of the available running backs list. Many teams will be interested in the services of “The Burner.” Turner would have a chance to start for some NFL teams, but in San Diego he sees limited action behind the stellar LaDainian Tomlinson. He’s just 25 years of age and over the past two seasons combined has averaged more than six yards a carry. With two career runs over 70 yards as a backup, including an 83-yard touchdown in ’05, Turner has shown that he can be a force on the field. He’ll get big dollars from a team looking for a new number one option.

Fred Taylor, UFA, Jacksonville Jaguars
    The arrival and explosion of Maurice Jones-Drew puts the Jaguars in position to cut ties with the veteran Taylor. At 31, Taylor has hit the age of decline for the position and his history of injuries doesn’t help his cause. He’s rushed for more than 1,100 yards in each season that he has started at least 12 games, but at this point his best bet will be to find a role as a backup in ‘08 unless he can prove this coming season that there’s still some gas in the tank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar