Time to see Ealy and P. Williams?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes, TE has to be a priority this offseason.

And if the Titans are not pushing for a playoff spot late, I hope we get to see some of P. Williams.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

I live in MD, rarely get to see the titans play. I caught them 3 times this year. Once i got luck and went to damons after church and realized they were on the smallest TV in the place so i left my gf and her family to watch the game. idk if thats considered a d*** move but hey 3 times a year sucks for loving them to death. Okay so my point is, to anyone who has seen paul williams play, what is he like. i want some details cuz i have this idea that hes a pretty solid reciever, i want to hear something aobut him that tells me what kinda guy he is...speed, hands, route running? if possible could someone give me some info thanks

3. reo

reo Starter

this is all i've seen of him. he's a hands catcher which is good. his body type reminds me of chad johnson.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOyYVnN4bTs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOyYVnN4bTs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i remember being sold to him when i watched that video.. Boy does he have skills. I wish Fisher would give a glimpse of what he can do for us before Chowing his career to death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar