Time to pay the piper!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Well well folks... Its March 2011 and guess who is back?

Yes it is I the self annointed, guru, oracle of Adelphia, prognosticator of football and other athletic contests, and all around all awesome fortune teller of unbelievable prowess if you go by the words of some of our fellow posters on this forum.

LEt me recap some of my predictions for the past year...

Cardinals would not win more than 5 games-true
    Cardinals would use all their QBs all the way to the third string-very true
    Brett Favre would get injured -true
    vikings would not make the play offs- true
    Alterraun Verner would become the starting titans corner-true
    Legarrett Blount would be picked up by another team and become a starter-true

Many an idiot on this forum called me a fool for every single one of my predictions, they talked about how dumb I was and that i was jumping at conclusions based on "a few" pre season games.

Well now we know the difference between most of you and I. Apparently I have the incredibly capability of looking at a couple of pre-season games and making 100% accurate predictions about certain teams. (And making lots of moola from it,since some of my predictions had advice for many on what prop bets to take this past year. All of which hit at a 100% clip):lol::grrhee::grrhee:

Now I know most of you may hate me because of my impatience with outright stupidity and just plain ignorance, but there comes a time when you have to admit the truth.

I know football better than you do! Believe it or not, a few years ago I was in the same boat that you are. The typical avid football fan that watches a gazillion games of football every weekend, understood defense schemes, plays etc, but was still blind to the game of football.

It wasnt until the year Mcnair won the co-mvp, that a stranger clued me in on how little football I understood. I do remember it as clear as day. It was at a sports bar on broadway. . First tennessean I met that actually hated Jeff Fisher. And as we watched the game on tv, he clued me in on what to look for in games, and the fact that JEff fisher was one of the biggest frauds and cowards in all of football. Some one who had benefited from the raw talent of exceptional talent and had more or less depended his player's God given talent to defraud the entire sports world. (Much like another infamous fraud Phil Fulmer).

From this football watching marathon and advice from a total stranger, I gained enough information to educate myself further and became quite good at "seeing" the game not just watching it.

And now I proudly make a decent amount of money taking advantage of complete idiots the likes of which populate this forum!

We football bettors are for ever thankful for the stupid average football fan from who we can make money and exploit even while telling them the eventual out come of a game before it has been played.

I cant say I was surprised about the way the titans season unfolded. If my posting privileges were not suspended (thanks to pathetic low self esteem panzies that apparently hate me so much they cant help but log into my posts and get offended by them)I probably would have predicted the eventual out come of the season. That blow up between Fisher and Vy, was totally predictable to me. Any idiot who can read (and understand ) a stat sheet and actually see a football game for what it was could see what was coming. It was plain as day. But then again what is obvious to me, is apparently insane crazy talk, kinda like when I told folks that the cardinals would lose all their Qbs to injury and never see the play offs, just a few months after their superbowl run.

So for those of you who called me a clown, and idiot, a fool, or whatever insult you came up with, I have to ask you..

WHO IS THE FOOL NOW?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Didn't read it, watching Glee.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I love this guy, seems like a guy I need to be in my favor.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You should change your user name to TheGloat...last I heard, it's not taken.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

You obviously. Seriously.. do you have nothing else to do? Maybe call a girl for a change?

Just kidding with you man. I didn't bother to read this but am loving your posts and your need for someone to pat you on your back since im guessing you don't have anyone else to do this for you except for your Mom. Ill give you props though I think you win the contest for the biggest loser on the Titans forum. Congrats that's a pretty hard feat to accomplish.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

DBC's shoes he left behind are going to be hard to fill.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Crowing about the Cards and Viqueens? oyyyyyy

I couldn't read the rest.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Apparently the only forum member to ever make my ignore list is back..

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I wasn't here for the first go around.

I'd like to see this guy argue with Duece Wayne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar