Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Time to part ways with Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,890
    MICHAEL GRIFFIN f-ing SUCKS!!!!
    ImTheCrew, SlidePiece, Obie09 and 2 others high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I agree

He just flat out avoids tackles. He has been in position to make a play a few times but for whatever reason he just avoids contact.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,890
    I hate that man so God damn much I would gladly spend a night in jail if I could punch him 1 good time. I know he wont hit back so why not....
    GoT, SlidePiece and Obie09 high five this.
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    Let's send Chris Johnson with him two biggest waste of cap space on this team.
    ImTheCrew, SlidePiece, xpmar9x and 1 other person high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,890
    Are our players scared of the Patriots? Seems like that.

I mean I know New England is big up front, but so the F*** what, we don't have to force feed them Chris Johnson up the middle for 1-yard gains....

And Nate Washington, WTF is your problem...... I'm pretty surprised he's sucking so much today. I thought he stopped that bullsSh*t last year and was ready to man up.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,669
    We're all stuck with him for a while. That big contract they gave him makes no sense at all. Why not have him play under the franchise tag this year and prove what he's worth? Ugh.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  7. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    They really need to sit him for a game and get his a** straighten up, I never seen someone hesitate so much.
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,486
    I agree. Our secondary just looks awful today. I mean, I know we're playing the Patriots... but come on! This is ridiculous.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,890
    He thinks people are still unaware of his speed.

Guess what Chris, they all know about your style, change it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Worst start from a starting FS in a long long time! Constantly out of position, lost and can't make a tackle to save his life.