Time To Move On: Justin Gilbert, Tre Mason

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JimmyTitan, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

RB is our greatest need, unlike CB we have no one waiting in the wings. Theres Greene who isn't starting material, and McCluster who's a smaller role player. We have a huge gaping hole at RB, hence the reason I said it's our biggest need.

And in terms of importance of positions yes pass rushers are ahead of CB's in my world.

2. JCBRAVE

We're drafting Nix, we have not true NT and if you look back at every Ray Horton defense, theres a 1st round NT holding it down in the middle.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts then we would all have a merry Christmas. It is not like Madden where you can assign a number to each player to rate their ability and depend on them to perform. Character matters. If Kenny Britt played up to his hype last year the Titans would have won at least two more games and been in the playoffs.

4. The Hammer

Did there do a visit with him? If not then I doubt we take him in the first.

5. JCBRAVE

I dont think they have, but I heard Webster met him at an undisclosed McDonalds in northern Indiana. You dont want teams knowing your true intentions.. :brow:

6. The Hammer

Meeting a giant Fighting Irish football player in a Northern Indiana McDonalds is not exactly discreet.

7. JCBRAVE

Did I mention Webster took a rental car from Detroit to this secluded McDonald's.....

8. The Hammer

He must be a moron then. Chicago is much much closer.

9. JCBRAVE

No see he's smart, think about it, you land a plane in close proximity to this alleged McDonalds and people start connecting the dots, but if you go thru Detroit, no one questions a thing.

10. The Hammer

Or you just had no idea that Chicago is closer to South Bend than Detroit is :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar