Time to Focus on Colts!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

im a mets fan I know nothing about world series lol btw in a 12 month span i saw the titans lose the superbowl and mets lose the world series, how do you think that feels! doesn't get worse than that

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

See... this is the problem. Every damn year, we have this attitude. We're all like "Well if this and that happens and we win these upcoming games, we'll be right back in the mix of things." When has this ever worked out for us? NEVER. I am sick of this sh*t.

I'd rather just know that this season is over rather than getting my hopes up for NOTHING.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

1-8 says otherwise :)

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yes, it's still possible. But if we lose to the Colts, we will have lost to everyone in our division.

That hurts and will not get you to the post-season.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

It's almost time to start the looooooooooong off-season again.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I actually like the Dolphins' new uniforms. I think they look pretty slick.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'll never stop watching the games and supporting this team and I'll be cheering HARD once Thursday comes, but it's damn hard to be optimistic right now.

Really hope we don't get embarrassed on national television, at home. A win would put us back in the thick of things, but I don't think Fitzy can get that done. Remember him vs SEA & KC?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Munchak's Titans are undefeated in prime time, we got this.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This franchise is also snake-bitten when it comes to the Jag Rags. Jag Rags got their first ever win against us and it has gone from there. Which is what made 1999 so sweet when we beat them three times for their only three losses of the year.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm pretty close to almost calling it a wash. Yesterday I came to some sort of realization that it's just not meant to be for us. To see the Rams up 35-0 against the Colts, and then watching our game, it just confirmed to me that this team is full of bad luck and horrible breaks.

Everything was set up for a great AFC South showdown on Thursday night that would put us in 1st place if we won. But in the typical Titan way, we now have to wish for this and hope for that in order to get in the playoffs.

This coming up Thursday will speak volumes for this team. This game is as important as it gets and if Munch can't get them ready for this game, then I seriously will call this season a wash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar