Time to find some experienced depth at CB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The next order of business for Reinfeldt should be to find some depth with upside at corner. Faggins provides some depth but think we're going to see the Titans bring in someone with experience.

Any RFA out there who should be on the radar?

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

As long as it's not Rey Hill I'll be ok.:gag:

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I agree especially since we lost Albert. I think he played a big part in pressuring the QB causing some of those INT's we had from our corners.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Jones, Adam.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Ha! thats funny..........you think Fisher would consider him?

6. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I think I'll be sad about Pacman for a long time, such a huge waste of talent, not to mention a draft pick.

Anyway, are you sure we actually will sign anyone else? I know we got the Faggins guy to backup Harper, dunno if that's sufficient backup though.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's worth mentioning that both Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown want out of Philly. I doubt a trade will happen, but you never know.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Another good CB is imperative. Harper is getting old and is slowing down (has already slowed down dramatically). I'm not sure he could cover my grandmother with her walker....

Finnegan is a Pro Bowler. Behind them, we have Faggins, Fuller, and the draft picks.

A trade won't happen, if it involves a draft pick. I don't see MR and Fisher going into next year's draft without a first or second round pick.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember, Haynesworth will yield the Titans a third-rounder. So giving up the other third may not be as crazy as it sounds if the right deal could be had.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't really see the need for much more depth in the position this year. Mouton looks like he will develop into a decent 3rd one day and Faggins will probably be a solid back up (even though he has the worst football name ever). Plus Fuller is still there so that is 5 on the roster already; six if the other rookie makes the team.

Side Note: First Post!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar