Time to bailout of the Manning sweepstakes.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yep. I never really thought we were a serious contender. He wasted our time and we missed out on getting a good center. Why would we bring in two of the leagues top centers if that wasn't a position we felt that we needed to address?

Manning and Bud screwed us and I hate both of them for it. Now I have to watch Amano stumble slowly off the snap and fall into the backfield all season long.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's too late to bailout and there is no point since there isn't too much out there.

As for not being in contention, that's ridiculous.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I still don't think Manning & Bud screwed us. We brought in 3 other players for a visit and signed one of them. The other 2 decided to go with other teams.

4. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I am OK with whatever amount of money we offer Peyton provided he checks out on the workout.

That said, the length of the contract is important to me. 3 years is ok, 4 is pushing it, and the 5 years rumoured offer to him by the Broncos is just irresponsible and doesnt have the teams best interest in mind.

I dont think we need to baill out since we dont stand to miss out on anything by staying in that i know of, but we certainly dont need to match those stupid offers.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stop blaming Peyton for Tom Cruise's sake! He's done nothing wrong! He's going out of his way to make sure teams know what they are getting and are protected should he have further issues with his nerve regeneration. The man is a stand up guy. I understand everyone's frustration right now, but in truth, you are frustrated with the situation, and looking for someone to blame.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Manning is the driving force behind Bud Adams' blind stupidity...he is the catalyst.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar