Time to bailout of the Manning sweepstakes.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I was ok for signing Peyton, but now it seem we are in a Bidding War with another not so smart team. Peyton is still hurt and we are fighting over him like he is some kind of hot chick with giant boobies.

is 2-3 years (if he can stay healthy) really worth 90+ million , a life long contact and free pancakes? really? I say let the Broncos have him... in 3 years Locker will be rocking and the Broncos will be looking for another QB to replace the aging Peyton. And we will have some stud players that we will be able to resign if we don't break the bank on Peyton.

I'm officially off the Peyton train if it's gonna cost 90+ million. lets end this and focus on pick #20.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree....

and it's pick #20 :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Why are we focusing on the Browns draft pick?:brow:

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

my bad! pick #20!

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

100$ says Fisher somehow lands a pick at 18 or 19 and grabs a DE that we want so bad.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yes I agree 100%. We wasted some time and possibly missed out on a FA or two, but we really haven't done any damage yet. Lets get out of it before any damage is done.

And weren't the Peyton lovers telling me that there wouldn't be a bidding war like I told them there would be? They said that he would just "pick one" and move on. Haha ... right

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You're actually including the free pancakes as a potential detriment to the organization's longterm viability?

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

At this point Reinfeldt, Weber and Munchak should be pleading with Bud to level with them on this one.

9. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Question, how in the world are we gonna fill our cap now if we don't end up signing Peyton?

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

scrubs, Titans will have to work them out via web cam cause they arent worth flying in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar