Time to add a vet Running Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I wonder if the front office brass will wait until the first wave of cuts before exploring signing another running back?

I don't even know who is available. And it doesn't sound too appealing to sign a running back that was cut by another team, but based on Munch's comments, it appears that we may be looking for another back.

Dang Chris, why couldn't you be one of "those" players who just wants to get the deal done and get back to the team? You're going to be a very wealthy young man but I wish your ego would come down a tad and just get the thing done!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Clinton Portis would be nice (if healthy)

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There were lots of FA running backs available at the start of FA now the crop is poor.

We're a day late and a dollar short if we start looking now.
    If we sign Tiki I'll be pissed off. He's a douche.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I'd wait til cuts to see if someone falls through the cracks...aka Blount

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

There will be some cuts soon and good RBs available. Ravens will have to make some tough choices and there's a lot of other teams with the same issue. It won't be a problem to pick up a solid RB in the next couple weeks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I like Jamie Harper. If Ringer is healthy enough to play then they would be a nice tandem. But Harpers got heart.
    I'm not interested in signing a Tiki Barber or Clinton Portis.
    Get CJs deal over with so we can start looking forward to the season again!

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Some green bay "insiders" think they will cut Ryan grant

.....probably can tell how much stock I actually put into that since insiders is in quotations

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ringer/Harper/Stafon are fine with me.

• High Five High Five x 7
  9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Among others, pretty sure Ahmad hall got resigned. And Jerome Harrison, at least, is now on the lions

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That list is ridiculously outdated.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar