Time for me to eat some crow.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raider9175, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

The patriots are going to get your top 5 pick next year so your really going to have problems with improvements on your o-line

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Raiders are one of the worst teams of the decade and that performance Sunday was pathetic. My best advice would be to switch teams.

As far as having a 6'8 OC how dumb can your coaching staff be? Go out and get some real football players for a change.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

heck somebody has too

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dear God. I forgot about that.

The Pats will get an awesome player... probably the best receiver available since Moss will leave... they can trade down and get even more too.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

whatever they do I am sure it will be shady, but not quite against the rules.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I was actually thinking about you while I was in the stands watching the abomination that is the Chokeland Raiders. So much for all those monsters on your OLine manhandling our defense. Or all those enormous clydesdales running free behind our secondary all day. The only play you ran with regular success was a dumpoff for 3 yards over the middle. What a joke. I hope we see you later this year also. Hell, I wish we could play you ever week.

7. RavensShallBurn

How can we see them again?

The Raiders don't play ball in January.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Good point, though. No chance of seeing them anytime soon

9. RavensShallBurn

The Raiders struggle to win 5 games in that horrendous division. They'd struggle to reach 2-14 in ours.

Every team in our division is miles ahead of the Raiders. Hell, the Chargers would be the 4th best team in our division and would never make the playoffs.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Gotta respect a guy who has the sack to come back and eat crow, as well as the stomach to watch the Raiders play every week.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar