Time for CJ to have a massive game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Thats cause once we get a lead we sit on it. Fisher likes to take no chance once we take the lead. he rather punt each time than to air it out.

Every team knows if we got the lead late in the 3rd, we run run run , thats why we dont run as good on teams late in the game, they are ready for it and know thats all we will do. if we dont make the first down on 1st or 2nd, they know we will throw short passes on 3rd downs and they end up blitzing us causing Collins to panic. it happens in every single game.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I mean, we play a horrible run defense but rarely do we ever dominate it.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we've never had a guy that could run a 4.2 before. CJ will get it done.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I don't think they'll do very much with CJ (or anyone) as far as new packages or plays... so I don't see us doing much with him but lining up and feeding it to him up the middle. I'm betting we'll see some cool stuff Monday against Indy, but they'll save it this week.

That said, Fisher is going to want to keep it basic and have everyone just win their matchups - something that plays into Chris's strengths. We're going to try to keep it on the ground to avoid the turnovers that killed Denver, and Chris is going to get enough chances against poor tacklers to break 1 or 2 big ones. He'll maintain his 4.5 YPC on 15-20 rushes and break a handful of 25+ I think. Somewhere in the range of 130-150 yards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I like the way you think, but you forgot the 1-2 TD's CJ should have....I see endzone in his future, possibly off a long run that shows his 4.2 speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar